The Nexmosphere XT-B4 is a 4-channel push button interface with LED control
Push button interface
- Compatible with any Nexmosphere push button
- Connect compatible 3rd party buttons via the JST-PHR-3 connector
The XT-B4 can easily be connected to any of the Nexmosphere Xperience controllers using the X-talk interface. All settings of the X-Touch are programmable on the controller, enabling a seamless integration in your application.
- 4 Push button interfaces
- 3.3V LED control for each push button interface
- Connect up to 4 push buttons onto 1 X-talk channel, leaving you with the opportunity to connect other Elements onto your controller as well.
- Large amounts of button connections possible even on our smallest controllers (up to 9 on the smallest model, XN-135).
- Mechanically strong click-in connections and hassle-free installation as opposed to a GPIO wire harness.
- 4 Programmable options for LED output; on, off, slow, and fast blink.
- Multiple data gathering functionalities on Xperience controller offer unique insight in how your application is being used
Prices excl. taxes, duties and shipping