XZ- Light sensor
The XZ- Light sensor can detect the amount of light that falls in the sensor. This information can be used to determine whether merchandise is placed on top of the sensor or not, to create Lift & Learn or Place & Learn applications whenever RFID or battery-powered sensors can’t be applied.
Pick-up detection with light sensor
By placing a light sensor below a small hole on which merchandise is placed, the pick-up or place-back of a product can be detected. The XZ- Light sensor is designed to make this application as simple as possible, in any light conditions, no matter what type of merchandise you are using.
• Adjustable trigger values
• Auto-calibration to environment
• Adjustable light sensitivity
The XZ Light sensor can easily be connected to any of the Nexmosphere Xperience controllers using the X-talk interface. All settings of the XZ sensor are programmable on the controller, enabling a seamless integration in your application.
• Plug and smile interface
• Compatible with any Nexmosphere Xperience controller
• Powered by and configurable with Nexmosphere Xperience controller
- Pick-up detection using light sensor
- Adjustable trigger values
- Auto-calibration to environment (light sensitivity)
- Unique cable connection (bottom feed or side feed) enables invisible cable installation
- Securely mounts on any flat surface, horizontal, vertical or angled
- Easy removable non-marking double-sided tape
- Status LED for visual feedback
Prices excl. taxes, duties and shipping