The X-Snapper X is a pick-up detector and can be used as active security device as well. When a product is lifted the X-Snapper X registers the movement and can trigger any event on the connected Xperience controller, such as a video to start or a audio track to play.
The sensor registers pick-up of the merchandise as well as putting it back on the shelf (place-down). Both events can be used as trigger on the Xperience controller, for example to start a video or illuminate a string of LED’s. The Xperience controller can also run statistics showing you which products are often picked and which are the less preferred ones, providing you a valuable insight on shopping behavior.
The alarm is triggered if merchandise is removed, cables are cut or removed from the Xperience controller. The micro optical sensor has no moving parts eliminating false alarm caused by most common used micro switches.
The X-Snapper can be easily connected to any of the Nexmosphere Xperience controllers using the X-talk interface. All settings of the X-Snapper are programmable on the controller side, enabling a seamless integration in your application.
- Small formfactor to display small hand held devices
- Pick-up detection sensor to trigger any event
- Active product security to secure your merchandize
- 4 strong neodymium magnets ensure product always returns to its original position
- Securely mounts on any flat surface, horizontal, vertical or angled
- Light & flexible cable allows customers to experience the true weight and feel of the merchandise
- Easy removable non-marking double sided tape
- Multiple data gathering functionalities on Xperience controller offer unique insight in how your application is being used
- Auto calibration & Auto start for highly reliable applications (24/7)
Prices excl. taxes, duties and shipping