X-Snapper XS Series
The XS-Snapper detects either release from, or connection with, -its passive counter block and sends triggers to the connected Xperience controller accordingly, both registering pick-ups and place downs. Use the XS-Snapper for presenting smaller, handheld devices such as shavers, toothbrushes or phones.
The sensor registers release from, or connection with, -its passive counter block. Both events will be sent as triggers from the Xperience controller to the connected media player, for example, to start a video or illuminate a string of LEDs.
The alarm gets triggered if the merchandise is removed; cables are cut or removed from the Xperience controller. The micro-optical sensor has no moving parts eliminating false alarms caused by commonly used micro-switches.
The XS-Snapper can easily be connected to any of the Nexmosphere Xperience controllers using the X-talk interface. All settings of the sensor are programmable on the controller, enabling a seamless integration in your application.
- Magnetic pick-up detection sensor
- Active product security
- 4 strong neodymium magnets ensure that the product always returns to its original position
- Securely mounts on any flat surface, horizontal, vertical, or angled
- Light and flexible cable allows customers to experience the real weight and feel of the merchandise
- Easy removable non-marking double-sided tape
- Status LED for visual feedback
Prices excl. taxes, duties and shipping