The Nexmosphere XT EF-Series offers sensors in various sizes which are able to detect touchless input from the user. The AirButton feature detects whenever a person’s hand either enters or leaves the sensor’s detection field, sending both events as a status message to your Digital Signage player, while also being able to register and respond to physical Touch input. The AirGesture feature registers and communicates left, right, up, and -down air swipes. All the inputs from these sensors can be used to trigger events on your Digital Signage installations, for example toggling through menu options or offering product, or -service information without having to touch the screen, the merchandise, or any physical buttons.
The XT-EF680 features AirButton, AirGesture and AirWheel detection and has a detection area of 180 x 140mm.
AirButton, AirGesture and AirWheel detection
- AirButton detects when a person’s hand is placed above the sensor (AirButton) or when a hand touches the sensor’s surface or its overlaying panel (Touch).
- AirGesture detects left, right, up, and -down air swipes, faciliting touchless navigation for digital content.
- AirWheel detects left and right circular movements, enabling touchless control of parameters such as audio volume.
- Multiple sensitivity settings are available to fine-tune the detection range of the sensor to your application.
The XT EF-Series sensors can easily be connected to any of the Nexmosphere Xperience controllers using the X-talk interface. All settings of the EF sensor are programmable on the Controller, enabling a seamless integration in your application.
- AirButton detection for touchless user input
- AirGesture detection for touchless navigation
- AirWheel detection for touchless parameter control
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Very thin form factor for easy integration
- Capacitive sensing technology allows for placement behind or below any non-metal surface
- Various sizes available to match the design of your applications
- Auto-calibration and auto-start for highly reliable applications (24/7)
- Status LED indicating trigger detection
Prices excl. taxes, duties and shipping