The X-Dot X is a pick-up detector and can be used as active security device as well. When a product is lifted the X-Dot X registers the movement and can trigger any event on the connected Xperience controller, such as a video to start or a audio track to play.
The sensor registers pick-up of the merchandise as well as putting it back on the shelf (place-down). Both events can be used as trigger on the Xperience controller, for example to start a video or illuminate a string of LED’s. The Xperience controller can also run statistics showing you which products are often picked and which are the lower preferred ones, providing you a valuable insight on shopping behavior.
The alarm is triggered if merchandise is removed, cables are cut or removed from the Xperience controller. The micro optical sensor has no moving parts eliminating false alarm caused by most common used micro switches.
The X-Dot can be easily connected to any of the Nexmosphere Xperience controllers using the X-talk interface. All settings of the X-dot are programmable on the Xperience controller side, enabling a seamless integration in your application.
- Ultra small formfactor for easy integration in any application
- Pick-up detection sensor to trigger any event
- Active product security to secure your merchandize
- Unique cable connection (bottom feed or side feed) enables invisible cable installation
- Securely mounts on any flat surface, horizontal, vertical or angled
- Light & flexible cable allows customers to experience the true weight and feel of the merchandise
- Easy removable non-marking double sided tape
- Multiple data gathering functionalities on Xperience controller offer unique insight in how your application is being used
Prices excl. taxes, duties and shipping