The X-Dot X is a wired pick-up sensor that can also be used as an active security device. The sensor is mounted onto the merchandise using double-sided tape. When a product is lifted or placed back, the X-Dot sends a trigger to the connected Xperience controller. The security function sends triggers whenever merchandising is removed, the wire is cut or pulled out.
The sensor registers a pick-up of the merchandise as well as when it is placed back on the shelf (place-down). Both events will be sent as triggers from the Xperience controller to the connected media player, for example, to start a video or illuminate a string of LEDs.
The alarm sensor triggers if the merchandise is removed; cables are cut or the sensor is removed from the Xperience controller. The micro-optical sensor has no moving parts eliminating false alarm caused by most commonly used micro-switches.
The X-Dot X can easily be connected to any of the Nexmosphere Xperience controllers using the X-talk interface. All settings of the XD sensor are programmable on the controller, enabling a seamless integration in your application.
- Pick-up detection sensor
- Active product security
- Unique cable connection (bottom feed or side feed) enables invisible cable installation
- Securely mounts on any flat surface, horizontal, vertical or angled
- Light & flexible cable allows customers to experience the true weight and feel of the merchandise
- Easy removable non-marking double-sided tape
- Status LED for visual feedback
Prices excl. taxes, duties and shipping