The Nexmosphere X-Wave range shines a new light on animated lighting. The X-Wave LED technology allows the user to select one of the numerous pre-programmed patterns and modify its colors to fit the exact application, whether it is a gentle soft glow or a complex running flashing light pattern. The X-wave products come in different sizes to suit the needs for different in-practice applications.
The X-Wave DL is an interface for controlling flexible Pixel LED strips with the X-Wave protocol.
The X-Wave interface can easily be connected to any of the Nexmosphere Xperience controllers using the X-talk interface. All settings of the X-Wave interface are programmable on the Xperience controller, enabling a seamless integration in your application.
The X-Wave LED technology shines a new light on animated lighting and allows user selection of one of the numerous pre-programmed patterns and modifying its colors to fit the exact application. Whether it is a gentle soft glow or a complex flashing running light pattern, this feature will draw attention or offer visual guidance the way you want it to. The onboard LED drivers enable a smooth dimming from 100–0%.
- X-Wave interface for Pixel LED strips
- Controls Pixel LED strip from 1 to 120 LEDs
- Compatible with any Nexmosphere Pixel LED strip
- Unique cable connection (bottom feed or side feed) enables invisible cable installation
- Securely mounts on any flat surface, horizontal, vertical or angled
- Suitable for edge lighting of acrylic materials
- Easy way to get multiple color LED lights integrated in your design without the cable connection issues of installing multiple LED strips or RGB LED strips.
- In case the connected Pixel LED strip requires more than 450mA, additional power supply wiring can be added onto
the Pixel LED strip.
Prices excl. taxes, duties and shipping